Eligible equipment for Refurbishing
We accept the following equipment for refurbishing without any fee.
- Pentium Class Systems (Pentium II, 300 MHz or faster)
- Computer Parts Newer than 5 years
- Office Electronics Newer than 4 years
- SVGA Monitors 14" or Larger (must be working)
- Working Inkjet or LaserJet Printers (Cartridge drums and inkjet cartridges are very important)
Eligible equipment for Recycling
We accept the following equipment for recycling.
- Any computer slower than 266 MHz, generally older than 5 years, such as Pentium 266, Pentium 166, Pentium 100, 486, 386 or slower computers
- Empty or Substantially Stripped Computer Cases
- Nonworking monitors of any kind
- Nonworking inkjet, LaserJet printers